Swap Euro Coins (269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coin swap

Hello everybody! My name is Salva, and I from Spain. This is my list of 2€ commemorative coins to swap: UNCIRCULATED: Portugal: 2019 Mag…

Started by Salva Marcús

9 Jan 3
Reply by Salva Marcús

Swap bu set, UNC Loose series cyprus 2018 and 2019 and much more

Hi my name is Giorgos I have many 2 euro commemorative but also i have many bus set and unc series from Finland and Cyprus I am looking s…

Started by Gewrgios Spyropoulos

7 Dec 27, 2019
Reply by fra

Good Swappers

Swapping of coins with other collectors is totally at your own risk. We advise you that before you swap with someone, at first start with s…

Started by euroHOBBY

266 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by fra

DOUBLE AND NEED LIST

NEED AND DOUBLESI need 2019 Malta nature 2019 Finland 2019 Luxembourg suffrage Belgium 2019My doubles: Cyprus EMU.TYE,2017 Estonia 2019 bo…

Started by Charalambos Charalambous

0 Dec 12, 2019

Luxemburg

Hello, Next month the new 2 euro commemorative is coming out. I can have different rolls. Contact me if you are interested.

Started by Wim Berlanger

4 Dec 10, 2019
Reply by Roberto

Vatican Proof coins

For sale Vatican 2 and 5 Euro 2019 Proof, also I have I have many 2 Euro CC coins, ask for a list. Fabio

Started by Fabio

3 Dec 10, 2019
Reply by Roberto

help me

i look for € 2 commemorations for Malta, Luxembourg and Finland for several years.Exchange with others or buy  at a good price. My e-mail …

Started by Roberto

0 Dec 10, 2019

Luxemburg

Hello,   I have the new 2 euro commemorative of Luxemburg. I have even the both 2 euro of this year. Contact me if you are interested by…

Started by Wim Berlanger

0 Dec 4, 2019

I am looking for the new rolls \ coins 2€ cc Latvia 2019. Who could help me

i have a lot of 2€ cc coins to swap send me your list of missing coins and I hope we could help each other  best regard  marc

Started by uyttebroeck

3 Dec 4, 2019
Reply by fra

World coins (silver and CuNi) for euro coins

Hi everyone, I'm interested in euro coins from all countries (regular and commemorative). For swap I offer wold coins (silver and CuNi, old…

Started by Benas

0 Nov 28, 2019

RSS

Find us on Facebook

© 2020   Created by Admin euroHOBBY.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service